For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Snyder Engagement | Engagement Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

SOOO excited for these two!! We have been waiting FOREVER for Jessi & Pat to finally get engaged! Pat did it up goooood too! On a trip to Las Vegas (they swore they weren't going there to elope!) Pat took Jessi to the very top of the Eiffel Tower and got down on one knee in front of everyone and asked Jessi to marry him! So romantic!! Congrats you two!! And you will have the cutest flower girls ever at your wedding! =)
Can I just say again how excited I am?!

Bahahaha!! I said, "Bend down to kiss her, I can only see your profile for the most part."
And Pat did a butt pop!

Looooove this!

My love is like WHOA, another favorite!

And I like this one too! June 2012 will be here fast!!

No comments: