For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Burford Wedding | Wedding Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

A gorgeous fall wedding! The church smelled amazing...the aisle was sprinkled with rose petals down both sides. The weather was perfect and they couldn't have asked for a better day!

Beautiful Bride

Stephanie was a DIY diva!

Besides the red shoes (they were platform stilettos...and I am two left feet!) I want all their shoes!

The Handsome man of the day


Love this =)

Stephanie is tons of fun! They are the perfect match of fun loving and serious romance.

Favorite!! Bling and rose petals

"Oh honey, you missed a spot. Let me get that cake I smashed off your nose!"

See the rest of the party here!

No comments: