For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Becca | Portait Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Meet Becca, my younger sister by 12 years who is an aspiring model/photographer. If you would have told me 14 years ago that she would be taller than myself, I probably would have laughed in your face. And, add insult to injury, she ALWAYS wears super high heels! I bust out the heels once in a great while, mostly because I have a tendency to be clumsy and clumsy + high heels = disaster. =) 
We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful fall day!
Well, it could have been warmer!

Simply stunning

She kind of looked at me weird when I said, go pop a sqwat in the want to be wheat field.
And then she ended up liking them!

Her favorite place to get lost behind our house.

Favorite!!! I just love the bright gold with the dark blue sky and the pop of red from her sweater!

More of Becca's portfolio!

3 comments:

Kami Van Slyke said...

These are great!

Unknown said...

Thank you!! I'm sure there will be more of Becca in the future. We want to get together for some snowy pictures. Before it was too cold (5 degrees...iiiick!) then we had 60 degrees on Friday which melted everything. And the following Monday school was closed because of snow/ice. LOOOVE Pennsylvania! =)

Becca said...

I loved taking these pictures! It was really fun, and a lot of my friends commented on them and liked them! I kept putting them as my profile picture on facebook and I was shocked at how many responses I got about them. I liked how I was shown how to pose so I didn't stand there awkwardly not knowing what to do. Overall I really enjoyed doing this photo shoot and I only wish we had more time to take more!