For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Colby DAHS 2011 | Senior Portraits Photographer, Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Colby tagged along with Alanna for her senior portraits since they are step siblings. His Step Momma wanted him to get a few fun pictures while Alanna was changing her outfits. I love how unenthusiastic men are about the entire picture taking process. I also love that after we are done shooting I ask them what they think about it and they always say "It wasn't as bad as I expected...it was actually kinda fun." (Usually admitting MUCH to their surprise!)
Love this!

Hollister is missing out on a great model =)

I can't decide if this one or the next photo is my favorite. I like them both!

Hello blue eyes. What guy isn't feeling some asphault for a background?

Thank you for letting me show you how much fun it is to get your pictures taken! Enjoy the rest of your senior year, graduation will be sneaking up fast!
See more of Colby!

No comments: