For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Muth Wedding | Wedding Photographer, Monroe Files Photography, Indiana, PA

Another couple who are not strangers to the blog...Sarah & Josh

Getting married on Dec. 31st, they insisted that they hire another photographer for their wedding.
They wanted their awesome engagement photographer to have a smashing good time! 

You can take the title away from the girl, but you can't take away the camera =]

I wish your computer screen had smell-o-vision. This was truly decadent and smelled oh-so heavenly! 

Their wedding was the perfect mix of Christmas and New Years. 
How cute are the Christmas ornament table numbers??

Congratulations you two!! We had a blast!

No comments: