For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bartley Engagement, Engagement Photographer, Monroe Files Photography, Clarion University, Clarion, PA

Mike and Megan was one of my winners for the 2011 engagement story contest! 
Here's their story, as told by Megan....

"On July 24, 2011, after 4 years of dating, Mike planned the whole proposal out. He had my best friend tell me three weeks prior to July 24  that he had talked to her and told her he was going to propose to me on August 10. Needless to say I was counting down!!!!"

"So, on July 24, I had a Purse Party that day and he was supposed to meet me after and my best friend from DuBois and her fiance were coming down and we were all going to go out to dinner. I told him to meet us at 4. Well needless to say, he didn't show up. So then, he called me frantically saying that his car had broken down and I had to rush to Alameda Park because none of his family could come get him."

"So, I rushed down and I pulled up to the back of his blazer as he had instructed me to do because the hood was supposedly smoking. I saw a sign that said "Go to the Hood" so I cautiously did thinking that he was going to jump out. Then there was a sign on the hood that said follow the rope. So I followed this rope and it came to my surprise that the shelter was decorated and there was no Mike in sight."

"He decorated a shelter at Alameda Park with candles and potpourri. He had a rose and a wrapped gift at the end of the shelter. I read the card and the gift was a framed poem that he had written me. As soon as I turned around, he walked up behind me and gave me a little speech and then asked me to marry him."

" It was so wonderful and perfect (except for the fact he dropped the ring since he opened the box upside down and he didn't notice it!). It was better than anything I ever imagined!"

And a little more news for these two....they are EXPECTING! Yea! I seriously have the baby touch.
You have been forewarned. If my brides to be aren't pregnant on their wedding day, they are pregnant soon after. =]

3 comments:

Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
free car removal brisbane
car removal gympie

Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for cars gold coast
cash for cars caboolture

A1 Auto Recycling said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
car removal sunshine coast
top cash for cars