For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Horn Engagement | Engagement Photographer, Monroe Files Photography, Rockton, PA

I first met Craig in 5th grade at Oklahoma School. My earliest memory of him
is sitting in Mrs. Carmichael's English class writing true stories. 

After working on our individual stories for about 10-15 minutes, he quickly asked,
"How do you spell 'Sinnamahoning'?" 

It was me, who quickly told him the correct spelling. That's when I learned
that not only does everyone in PA vacation in the Outer Banks, they also 
ALL own a camp in Sinnamahoning. Small world. Seriously.

If you would have told me back in 5th grade that Craig would be the best man
at my wedding, I am pretty sure I would have just blinked at you.
Like I said, as you get older, life has a funny way of connecting people.

Hahaha, I couldn't resist sharing this one of Craig and Kelli. 
At least she embraces his hunting roots whole heartedly! 

Kelli has two men in her life, Craig & Titan.

I will let you decide who gets babied more! =]

Craig and Kelli both attended Lock Haven for Education.

Kelli came home with Craig a handful of times through the years they were dating.
Scott and I just kind of had a feeling...it's just a matter of time.

 Then one day, Craig came home and he and Scott went out to do guy things
(Golf? Football? Bowling? Clearly it was sports related!)...

And confided in Scott saying, "I'm gonna do it. She's the one." 
=] And of course as a female I grill Scott with 20 questions and he says
"I don't know. I'm just telling you what he told me!" 

Craig and Kelli have an EXTREMELY competitive relationship. 
When I say EXTREMELY, I mean EXXXXTREMELY ! 

Everything during their session was about beating the other. All in good fun of course!
 

So it was only fitting we finished the day in their Ultimate Frisbee t-shirts, despite it being February
and about 20 degrees!! 

No comments: