For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Doty belly session | Maternity Portrait Photographer, Monroe Files Photography, Brookville, PA

Marly and I went to Penn State DuBois together. I only spent
two years in DuBois, then transferred to University Park. 
I haven't seen her in a few years, other than stalking on facebook 
here and there. It's crazy to think that in only a few short years
a person can go from a singleton to expecting their second baby =]

Can I just say, I LOVE how sweet they are on each other??

This angelic, blond haired cutey is Addy. The Christmas before she asked
Santa for a baby brother or sister...guess who got her wish!



Marly is one stylin' momma =] Her hubby is a lucky man! 

Addy's commentary during these chilly pictures...

"Mommy, I LOOOVE your gown!! It's so pretty!" 

Is baby Doty #2 a boy? Or a girl? Stay tuned to find out! 

No comments: