For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Becca & Nate Beloved Session | Beloved Photographer, Monroe Files Photography, Rockton, PA


As you get older (listen to me talking like I'm in my 80's!) you come to 
find that life has a funny way of making connections between people.

Becca is no stranger to my camera, as my little sister she's snuck her
gorgeous blues and long blond hair in front of my lens multiple times.

Nate. I met Nate about 9 years ago when I first started dating my husband. 
Nate is my husband's cousin Ade's cousin. (Are you following?? hehe)

After a short string of kinda crappy boyfriends, Becca started hanging out with Nate...

...and quickly became facebook official. 

My in laws thought it was quite entertaining that my little sister would find her way, 
sort of, into my family of in laws. 

As time went by, and in hanging out with the two of them together...
It's like CREEEPILY scary how much alike these two are. 
They have the same likes and pet peeves...and that's not even the tip of the iceberg! 

I've said it before, and I will say it again...becareful of those Rockton boys. They have a funny
way of sneaking into your heart and stealing it away. And before ya know it, you can't live without them. =]

No comments: