For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Heid belly session | Maternity Photographer, Monroe Files Photography, Penfield, PA

Yet another precious belly on my blog! 

This makes me giggle. For multiple reasons. 
One. Note their shadows.
Two. I caught them both looking at their bellies like they are in a contest
Three. Kayla's shirt refused to stay put! 

Kayla and I marched in Band back in High School. She was always 
a bundle of giggles and totally random shenanigans.

I don't know Jason that well, but you can tell he totally fits her personality =]

I don't know what it is about this wrap, but the Momma's are ALWAYS glowing 
while wearing it!

Congratulations Kayla & Jason! Can't wait to meet your sweet Mr. Julian! 

No comments: