For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Lily 9 months | Watch me grow baby photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

My sweet little girl, just love her so much. This was her first experience with grass. I will tell you that she was NOT a fan! But she humored me and still enjoyed herself. Just don't make her put her hands on the ground!

Pouting.

She's probably trying to figure out why Momma is laying on the ground in the damp grass.

"Eeeeeew...what IS this green stuff?? And why am I sitting in it?"

Lily can sniff out kids from like a mile away. She spotted the neighbor boys across the street...

...and clearly they are HILARIOUS! =]

Don't be fooled! This lasted for all of 5 seconds!

Still laughing at the boys...

Just love this!!

Love you sweetie pea =]

No comments: