For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

8th Grade Snowball Formal | Event Photography Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

I can hardly believe that my baby sister is going to the High School this fall! It feels like yesterday I was missing kickball on the 5th grade play ground at Oklahoma Elementary because my new sister made her arrival!
And in big sister fashion, I wouldn't have missed her first formal for nothing! Although when *I* was in 8th grade, I had begged and begged to go to the 8th grade Snowball with my girl friends and I was told no. End of story. Needless to say, I haven't let my mother live that down! Funny how things change 12 years later =]








Such pretty dresses! Every time I see ball gowns, I want to go back to prom. *sigh* I am sure Lily will be going to her first prom before I know it! (Yikes!) 

No comments: