For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ashley CAHS '11 | Senior Photography Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Ashley's Mom called me in a panic, "I can't believe it, but she's graduating in like 3 weeks (!) and we never got her senior portraits besides the one for the year book done!" I can totally relate because Lily's milestone pictures came second to client sessions and editing. So there were times where I was scrambling to get them in before time swept us away.
Ashley spent the summer prior to her senior year out traveling and when she finally arrived back in Clearfield she was swamped with band. If anyone has been in band or is friends with someone in band or colorguard, you know their schedule is CRAZY! Especially in the late summer and fall. I don't know a lot of seniors that enjoy or want images in the snow, then you wait until the weather breaks. In Pennsylvania that weather may not break until May !!
I fixed Ashley up with her images and had time to spare (I'm just that awesome, what can I say??) =]



Bet you can't guess where we were!



This one is one of my favorites!

Love this dress! Pockets + dress = genius!


Couldn't resist getting a little dirty =]

Ashley, congratulations on graduating from Clearfield Area High School! May your future endeavors at Penn State find you well and be full of learning, self growth and most of all...fun!

No comments: