For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Moore Family | Family Portraits Monroe Files Photography Falls Creek, PA

You can see part one of Wendy and Jason's engagement here!

Wendy's two beautiful girls

This girl was dancing MACHINE at the wedding!


Totally caught them while they weren't looking =]

How cute are they?!

I know the girls had the most fun with this, myself included!

Love this! Here was where we saw the first of our wildlife adventure...a bear!

Snuggle in close! Don't let that bear get ya!

Our next adventure I had a shadow that liked to quack =]

This is the first time in all my photo sessions that I have seen a black bear,
a duck that wanted to be my assistant and a bunch of frogs! I think we did pretty good!

No comments: