For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hailey's two year portraits | Portrait Photography Monroe Files Photography Rockton, PA

Hailey's first birthday she was in this same chair but wearing a tutu =]

I love her lip she's biting on.

Totally excited for her birthday coming up!

And YES she's a wild woman!

Hailey wasn't too sure of the wishing well...

...so we put stinky in there with her. (Who thought it was tons of fun!)

I believe she was singing "Ring around the rosie".

That song provides HOURS of entertainment, much to Dad's dismay!

Tea party with Dolly

Ooh Doodlebug, I can't believe you are TWO! And now so close to three.
The time seriously flies by and I can't wait to see what the future holds
for you!

No comments: