For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Moore Engagement | Engagement Photography Monroe Files Photography Falls Creek, Pa


I met Wendy and Jason at the DuBois Country Club's Bridal Fair
in February of 2011.

I always ask to see if the couple has already booked a wedding photographer.

I know how overwhelming it can be, so I don't like to load up a bride
with information if they don't need it. However, if they want to
know I am happy to share =]

Wendy and Jason were to get married October 22, 2011.

This was a very popular date last year and I had had several brides visit my
table with that date.

But it was when they said it was a Halloween themed wedding
(and she was wearing the biggest blackest dress she could find!)
that I was begging for them to choose me on the inside!

Stay tuned for part 2!

No comments: