For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Jenna DAHS Senior '12 | Senior Portraits Monroe Files Photography

Can I just say that I can NOT believeeeeee Jenna is a senior!!


It seems like yesterday she was calling family members "Poof-in-at-icals" and "Troggle Dogs" !

One of my favorite Jenna stories has to do with movie characters.

Not being able to say "beauty"....

some of her favorite movies instantly became:

"Black Judy"

"Sleeping Judy"

and my personal favorite, "Judy & the beast" =]

Then there was the time she was pretty little, I'd guess 4 or 5, and we were helping round
up the cows for milking. She went one way and I another and after a few minutes I heard,
"AAAAAHH!! Help me! EEEE!!" Good ol' Whitey was chasing Jenna bucking and kicking.
I rerouted my course and came in for the rescue. 

After the crisis was averted, I got my own for laughing and giggling at her misfortune...
my Nike sneaker in a huge pile of cow poop (Eeeeeew.)

I can't wait to see what college has in store for you!
Enjoy the last 6 months of your senior year, it
will fly by WAY fast!

No comments: