For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wilson Family! | Family Photos Monroe Files Photography

I was so excited when I got a call from Chris saying she wanted to do outside family photos...at Clear Creek! I haven't been there in years and Clear Creek and Farmers Inn are dear to my heart from my childhood years.
It was VERY cold down by the water, we could see our breath! And people were fishing in there. They are crazy! It was only early to mid-October then, I can't even imagine how cold it would be there today!

The fam!

I love this photo. Especially because boys HATE getting their pictures taken!

I believe this was when we started to get a little wet...and losing sun light fast!


This one or the one above is my favorite. I can't decide!

They thought I was crazy when I said go hang out in the field.
And something was funny, I couldn't hear with the rain drops coming through the trees!
Another one of my favorites!




No comments: