For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Merritt Wedding 10.03.09 | Wedding Photographer Monroe Files Photography

A wedding I never blogged! It was so sunny and fairly warm that day. The onset of the crisp fall air was upon us. Not that I want to go back there, as I am ready for spring flowers, but it would be nice to be in the 50's!! This snow stuff is for the birds =)

I'm a sucker for little boys and mohawks =)

A very cute and loving to cheese for the camera, flower girl.

Beautiful gown! I love non-traditional and the personal touches it gives each ceremony.


The flower girl and her momma.
Little Abby was so funny. She would run around with the other kids saying,
"This is MY wedding!!" Oh dear, wait 20 more years!

I love out door ceremonies!
While they make mer nervous because you NEVER know what PA weather will bring,
they are so beautiful.

What our mohawked ring bearer was doing during the ceremony.
Making friends with Bambi!

And what was the flower girl doing, you ask?
Playing Ribbon dancer with the aisle runner of course!


First kiss as husband and wifey =)


Oh Miss Abby again! While she REFUSED to walk down the aisle and drop the leaves, upon ceremony completion she thought it was a great time to throw it up in the air like confetti.
I love kids!


Beautiful!


Love this!

The new Mr. & Mrs. Merritt =)
This was the first wedding I photographed pregnant, not knowing of course. =) By the end of the day I couldn't figure out why I was so exhausted, more so than usual. Figured it out a week later! It was kind of ironic because their wedding receoption dance floor was filled with the 10 and under crowd! It was hysterical. So many kids still in diapers, dancing away. I have never been to a wedding with so many small children. And it was a blast!




No comments: