For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Tybee Island & Savannah Georgia | Travel Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA


Lily's second trip to the beach. Trip number two, we dug big holes in the sand,
collected seashells and took on a big wave!

Tybee Island Lighthouse at sunrise

Mr. Pelican. I didn't realize how BIG of a bird they are until
we met this guy. He was just hanging out by himself in the
surf watching the sunrise. He really did not seem threated
and my father in law was within a foot or two of him.

There is seriously nothing cuter than sandy baby rolls!

Downtown Savannah, GA at sunset.

While in Savannah, we visited my husband's cousin, his wife and this
is their cute cute furbaby, Gizmo.

A large part of our time at the beach was spent chasing the seagulls
with a one year old and two year old. They looked like Elmira!

My little beach babe =]

No comments: