For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Kensi | Newborn Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Kensi is such a peanut!! Weighing in at 5 pounds 6 ounces, she's my tiniest newborn yet!

One of my favorite images from 2011.

This is probably a close second for favorite image of the year.
Daddy is the Fire Chief and Mommy is a firefighter too.
Needless to say, firefighting is definitely in Kensi's blood!

This little stinker refused to sleep until I was packing all my gear.
She was also being stubborn: she hated to be on her belly for a
cute butt in the air picture, but as soon as she got on her side
she was golden. Could have hung out there forever.

No comments: