For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Buffone Engagement | Engagement Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

I met Leslie while persuing my marketing at Penn State DuBois.

I met Shane in a round about way. His best friend James has been
dating on of my coworker friends from Hoss's at the time.
(James and Morgan are still dating...I am anxiously awaiting for them
to FINALLY get engaged!)

Leslie was EXTREMELY nervous about engagement pictures.

I assured her, they will be awesome. We will have TONS of fun!
Admittedly, a brewski at their favorite sports bar, Sluggers, did help a
little bit. But is in no way a requirement =]

Leslie has this OCD complex about her and Shane wearing the same shirts or
color combinations. But the Twins shirts made an exception =]

Be still my romantic heart!

They will make cutie patootie babies one day =] =] =]


But until then, meet Lula, their furbaby.

No comments: