For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Striegel Engagement | Engagement Photographer, Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Still playing catch up...I'm trying to get all my blog posts up as June is going to be RIDICULOUSLY busy!! Three weddings, a 3 day yard sale, a certain little girl's FIRST birthday...and tons tons more!
So if I disappear, don't say you weren't warned!

Can I just say that I LOVE my repeat clients! I love that I get to share in the joy of each milestone in
their life. What other job gives you such an awesome privilege?? 

I met Alanna two years ago (yikes! It has REALLY been two years?!) asking about building her portfolio.
Fast forward a year later and Alanna is making her journey through her senior year.

Guess what? This amazing young woman is getting ready to walk the aisle!
May I just say that Cody is SUCH a gentleman and Alanna is one very lucky lady!!


I always say it takes a very special person to love someone in the military.


Did I mention it was extremely cold?? (AGAIN!)

One of the perks of retail trying to get the most money out of Holidays...
Christmas was barely over and I already found heart shaped candies!

*Insert heart melt here*

I love everything about this. The lights just make it feel magical!


Alanna, I am so honored to share in so many special moments in your life!
I can't wait for August to get here so I can see you two off!
So excited!


No comments: