For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hetrick Engagement | Engagement Photography, Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Ok, I am SERIOUSLY in disbelief that Jessie and Cory are tying the knot in what...3 WEEKS?!
Where has the time gone!?! I feel like it was only a handful of days ago that we were out FREEZING
our tookuses off (!!) doing their engagement session. In fact, it was so cold the first time
that we went out for a second!

How pretty are their eyes? Oh the cute babies they will have!
(Some day!!)

RAWRRR!!! LOVE IT! Cold? Nah...it's HOT in here!

We were REALLY hoping it would be snowing for us. That it was not.
But, we got a huge gust of wind and it was knocking the snow off the trees!
This was a spur of the moment as the lighting was just right and then the wind blew
I said, "Hurry up! RUN!!"

And it was totally worth it =]

Love me some natural framing! And how short Jessie is !

Congratulations to you both! I am ready for your big day! I can't believe
it's coming so soon! Hopefully it is not snowing =]


No comments: