For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Welcoming Session for Abigail! A Birth Story continues... | Birth Story Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Read the beginning of Abigail's Birth Story HERE

I love this photo because BOTH Dad and Mom are on the horn tooting their good news!!


In my daughter's eyes I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
(Yes, that's a ton of vernex on her sweet forehead!)

 
We had to have a few photos with their favorite photographer!
I'm still amazed at how fast she got here!

Daddy taking a good look at his newest girl!

Holding her very proud Auntie's finger

Check out all that HAIR!

Super EXCITED big sister's see Miss Abigail for the first time!
There were many tears and tons of smiles =]

LOVE!

May they all love each other this much as they make
their journey through the teen years!

Ooh sweet sweet baby

She's a perfect turkey baby and I am one lucky lady to have
documented the beginning of her life's story.
You will forever hold a special place in my heart lil Abbie!

No comments: