For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sarah & Josh Engagement | Engagement Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Let me just say how EXCITED I am for these two!! They have gone to dozens of weddings...DOZENS...every year for the past 5 years and finally it is Sarah's turn to be a gorgeous blushing bride!! YAY!!! I already have my outfit for this amazing New Year's Eve wedding! We are gonna rock the house down!! =) =)

I design a save the date for all my engagements.
While they loved it, they had to include lots more info on reserving your room at the hotel
and ended up going with a magnet using one of my photos. =)
Cutie patooties!
I believe this was about 30 seconds after I said, "Just pretend like I'm not here..."
You don't want to know what Josh's reply was! Lol! PG 13 for sure!
Sarah's BLING!
*le sigh* love this you two!
Sarah and I had never been to the McGees Mills covered bridge.
It's the only remaining covered bridge  over the Susquehanna River.
Thomas McGee built this bridge in 1873 for $175.00 using white pine timber from the area.
I looove seeing and photographing a part of history but we were all a little
nervous walking through it!  
Perfection =)


See the rest of Josh and Sarah here!






No comments: