For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby Hannah | Newborn Photography Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

What a blessing Miss Hannah is! We were worried this cute chunky monkey was going to come early and be a preemie. No worries! She came just in time =) Her Momma and Daddy couldn't be more smitten either!
Scott, Lily and I were super excited to make the trip to State College, PA to meet her!!

Hello precious Christmas card!
How perfect is her cute cute nose??
Mommy's baby bug!
4 months earlier Lily wore this hat too, time goes too fast!
Hannah was NOT feeling the baby hammock, even with binky it's still cute!
Little Hannah toes =)

. See more of Hannah here!

No comments: