For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Rock Lobster | Baby Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

My originial vision for this didn't work out, BUT these are still too cute! Jabroni, our dachshund, has a lobster Halloween costume and I REALLY REALLY wanted to get both Jabroni in a pot and Lily in a pot. Guess what? I under estimated how LONG Jabroni is. His pot was bigger than Lily's.

PLEASE NOTE: NO BABIES WERE HARMED BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER THESE PHOTOGRAPHS. Thank you!

My little Cabbage Patch kid!
She was having a blast looking around the kitchen.
It isn't every day you get to hang out on the stove!

Pretty sure this is the face all lobsters make!
She cracks me up =) I just love her so much! 

No comments: