For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Gamble Maternity | Maternity Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Still getting caught up from 2010...Every once in a while I need a model for something I am working on. Lacey and her growing family just happened to fit that bill! I had a lovely client purchase a Maternity photo gift certificate for her younger sister who is expecting (any day now!) as a Christmas gift and I needed a cute baby belly =)


Jaz and baby Glenn in womb. Just LOOVE this photo!
Soon this Momma will be peaking in on a sweet baby boy...
LOOOVE love love love!!
Proud and super excited parents!
Jazmine was very excited about getting paint out and then looked a little confused
 when I started to paint her Momma's belly!
Beautiful and glowing

Here's the finished product! An 8x10 photo certificate to put in a fun frame to match baby's nursery!
See the rest of their session here!

No comments: