For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Little Chuck's Baby Shower | Event Photographer Monroe Files Photography

Welcome to Little Chuck Joseph's baby shower. This is my "mystery" neice or nephew who is due on July 24th. Less than two weeks, I can't BELIEVE that 9 months has FLEW by! Chuck is a by product of our wedding in October...along with another baby who has a week to go, Liam. It was a fun time! :D

Cutest rubber ducks decorated the tables with some finger puppets too!

Before the two gift tables were full! The party monkey!

Center pieces, also following the jungle theme.
This kid better like to go to zoos!

Elephant duck.

MMMM cuppy cakes!


The cake topper on the diaper cake, made by myself!


More of all the goodies on there. I had bottles hidden on the inside as well!


Way back when...


Punch bowl even got some swimmers!


Hoyt the yellow lab even got his own gift. What a lucky older brother!


Party favors, chick pops also made by myself.
These were super yummy!


Rylee playing in the rain.



Opening gifts.


Rylee all tucker out after all that running in the rain :)


"If you give a mouse a cookie...he's going to want a glass of milk..."


Umm, CUTE!


Yes, that says "Little Chuck"


Jamie and Lindsey. I told them will appreciate this more later :)
Lindsey had her baby July 5th at 9:10 PM.
Baby Ayden and Mommy are doing well!
I am hoping to go visit and sneak some pictures :D

No comments: