For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Nearing the one year anny! Year in review!!

It's hard to believe I have been at this photography business for almost a year! The time has FLEW by and I've had tons of fun in my photography endeavors. I am very excited to see what this year has in store. I foresee belly photos, weddings, engagements...and who knows what else will fall into the mix! I am really hoping to do more trash the dress! That was tons of fun!
If I don't have your photo up, I appologize! I don't have them all on my computer any more. Gotta clean up disk space for the new year!

The beautiful Z in the tulips at PSU.



Rupe's PSU senior photos.


My niece is in there! Baby bellys are tooo cute :)



Nicki G's head shots for theatre, music auditions and who knows what else! That girl is busy!



Mike and Jamie engagement at Kyle Lake.




Lanie Faith.



Trash the dress Rockton style!



DAHS Senior Prom.



Daffadils on campus at PSU. Oh how I will miss the campus and all it's spring pretty-ness. :(



Erin and Brian engagement...the photo for my business cards!




It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown! This makes me want to wait and see if the Red Baron pops up!


Mike and Jamie's Thank you cards.




Sooo tiny!


Ayren and Christine playing with the kids on campus...happy that the spring semester is almost OVER!



Cabin on Spruce Hill.




Alyssa and Randy enagement, PSU.



Stephanie and Alex...the photo for my bridal ad! :D
I am missing three weddings in this mix, a trash the dress, turtle photos and numerous puppy pictures. Then there's the bridal show pictures...and just general camera mayhem :P
Thanks to all who hired me and let me shoot a special time in your life. I enjoyed every second of it! And can't wait to see you again later down the road for the next milestone moment!
Now, LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS! I love love love LOOOOVE feedback! And I have a huge lack there of. Make your voice heard and let me know what you think :)

No comments: