For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Ok, so it's been MONTHS since I have posted. Let's see. I got a new job. We are in the process of buying a house. We are helping Mike and Jamie get their house in progress to be a house complete. HOLIDAYS.
As for my own wedding photos......some day, SOMEDAY I will get on top of that and get them up so everyone can see them. I've just been swamped with Holiday stuff and getting on top of the weddings I shot before I did my own wedding and honeymoon. (Note to self: I will never do wedding photos for other brides before my own wedding. That proved to be too hectic. So, if and when I get pregnant, there will be no photo taking the last two/three months of my pregnancy. FYI.)
Here are some photos from when we went "Tree hunting" with Scott's family. It was a beautiful Pennsylvania day...complete with -10 degree winds. At least it felt that way when it hit you in the face! Tree hunting always makes you feel like you are six years old and getting super excited because this is the first step to Santa Claus leaving you lots of presents :D Plus, all of our fur kids enjoyed running around in the snow and their Christmas-y attire.

Mommy's stinker. It was SO cold out I had to put his real tree camo long sleeved shirt on plus his winter jacket. You can decide if he liked it. :p








Scott, Hoyt and Steve in search of the perfect Christmas tree for 2008.





Here comes HOYT!






Why hello, Tuck!



Jabroni sniffing the cool air.







Here are some random winter pictures from the Rockton area. It has rained, which turned to ice...then it snowed. That's why the trees are covered so good. It doesn't look like that here now....it's RAINING on Christmas Eve! Which is a bunch of C-R-A-P!! I don't think we've had a white Christmas in years...




















This is what the Reservoir looks like when it's COLD!










I love this photo and the next!




Mike and Jamie's house! I'm not crazy about the columns in the front. I think they are too skinny....or it just really doesn't go with the town of Rockton. Or...maybe I'm just being too picky?








No comments: