For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mommy Market & Health Fair | Event Photographer, Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

I am super excited to say that I got to participate in the first annual Mommy Market and Health Fair held at DuBois Central Christian School! As you can see from the photos, it was PACKED with goodies to be had! I scored a FAB old wooden highchair and have since given it a face lift. You will see more of the high chair in posts to come =]

For those of you who do not know what a Mommy Market is, it's an indoor yardsale with all items available for purchase geared towards small children. This is a great place to score highchairs, car seats, clothes, walkers, swings and anything else your new little bundle is in need of!

This was just the first half hour of the sale. It went from 9am-2pm. There were 50-50 drawings and many free items given away by the area businesses that participated. You could even grab lunch in between shopping!

A couple of cuties with the DCC Cardinal. Some kids loved Cardinal, some did not. Others were ok from a distance and enjoyed waving, but Mommy PLEASE don't make me walk past him!

My booth!

More of my booth =]

About noon and still hardcore shoppers out sniffing out bargains!

One of MANY businesses that were set up. It was so packed with adults, kids and strollers I couldn't get everyone's photo. Total success and I can't wait for next year!

No comments: