For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

5 Generations | Family Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

How fortunate are these sweet littles to have FIVE generations in their family! In honor of Great Grandpa Nelson's 92 (!!) birthday June 23rd, I thought I would share some of his accomplishments =]

Scott, Lily, Grammy, Great Grandma, Great Great Grandpa

Jamie, Hailey, Grammy, Great Grandma, Great Great Grandpa

Jimmer, EJ (the newest edition!), Great Great Grandpa, Big Sister Ava, and Great Grandma

There's something heart warming about wise hands on a new little life.

Great Great Grandpa checking out EJ!

LOVE this photo! These great great grandkids will really appreciate this photo some day!

No comments: