For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lily Christmas Portraits | Baby Child Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Miss Lily's Christmas photos. Her hair has grown so much since December. Only 5 months ago she was just learning to sit up on her own...now she's taking 2 and 3 steps at a time. Plus the Easter Bunny brought her first tooth! *tear* Where does the time go? In a month and a half my sweet baby girl will cdelebrate her first birthday!


She's such a stinker. She was full of energy and Mom was working with a quarter of a tank thanks to a killer head cold. She was just getting into her very curious stage so she was fingering everything! 


Her legs look like a baby dolls legs. She sits goofy even without the help of a chair. 
She comes by it honestly, Scott and I ALWAYS sit on our legs or have one
curled up underneath of us.  

Merry Christmas Snoopy! 


I can't decide if I like this one or the following image more! Her outfit was
hand made by a lovely woman whom I had met at St. Catherine's Craft Bazaar in
October. I could have bought her whole table, her stuff was so cute! 


My precious girl, getting so big right before our eyes!
These are the days I wish life had a pause button.

No comments: