For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Lily 6 months old | Baby Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Come and see me at the Mommy Market and Children's Health Fair on Saturday, April 9th from 9:00AM - 1:00PM! There are over 50 vendors set up selling their used children's items and a dozen or so businesses giving out information. Should be fun! (And a little bit crazy!)

I will be there getting photos of the kids with the DCC Cardinal.
Stop by my booth to sign up for a Gift Portrait Session, you'll be glad you did!!

And because a post wouldn't be exciting without a photo, or two...here's my girl!


Her outfit was hand crocheted and it is STINKING cute!!
I found it at the October Craft fair at St. Joseph's.

Just love her expression, what a perfect doll baby!

No comments: