For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Monroe Files Photography has been published !

I am SUPER excited to share that Monroe Files Photography has been published on the front cover of the 2010 Pennsylvania Newspaper Directory! I was contacted earlier in the year and told they were going to use 2 of the photos I submitted on the cover. They finally have their site updated and copies are ready to be sent out. Boy was I surprised when I saw the cover for the first time and found THREE of my photos being used!

*happy dance!!*



You can check out this year's PNA directory here:


And see my photos rocking it out! =)


Here are the three photos on the cover:



Sun rise from out my back door.



The pumpkin patch at Cooper's Farm.


Hunting cabin on Spruce Hill.


I can't wait to get the hard copy in my hands!! *Squeal!*





2 comments:

Fairy Cakes said...

Congrats on being published!!!!!! What a big accomplishment!!

Robin said...

That's so AWESOME Gabby! Congrats!!