For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Erin & Brian Engagement | Engagement Photographer, Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

I finally got the pleasure of doing one of my wedding couples enagement photos and in October I will get to do their wedding too! I am SOOO excited for their wedding! We had such a blast doing the engagement shoot and I am sure the wedding will be just as fun. Rumor has it there could possibly be a baseball game for all to participate in at the BBQ reception. Hello! I am SO in for baseball! I am going to have to put the camera down to play (After I get lots of good shots of everyone playing first!)
Erin and Brian brought along Brian aka Little Brian to get some family photos too. Lil Bri wasn't too sure about all this kissing on camera stuff. Even though he obviously didn't participate for those photos. He got picked on a lot but he had fun too. :)



The crew!
Yes, it got saultry right away ;)


They looked at me like I was crazy when I told them to sit in the tulips!


We got little Brian in on the fun!


One of my favorites!


I loooooove this photo!


How pretty is her ring?? I could take pictures of girls' bling alllll day!


I love how stern Brian looks in the middle.


Yay! One more photo in the tree! Great idea Brian!


At the pond, where I was being dive bombed by ducks.


I love this photo. So timeless, Dad and son. And they look so alike here! Look out ladies! :)


After we had enough of the duck attacks, we moved up to the bridge.


I really like this one. The lighting reminds me of old black and white movies where the woman's eyes are slightly brighter than everything else. Adds that mystic/sexiness.


Cute!


More kisses! They couldn't help themselves :)


Another one of my favorites!


Awww...


We took loooots of pictures! Which is good because that gives you lots to choose from. And bad because that gives you lots to choose from :D


Guys just don't get how good they smell...and how often we sneak a sniff.


This picture makes me giggle.


The cutie couple!


I like this one too...I have lots of favorites!


I hope you guys enjoyed your engagement photo shoot! I know I sure did! I can't wait for the big whoo-rah in October! Hopefully, we won't be attacked by ducks on your wedding day :)

No comments: