For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Miss Nicki's Headshots | Portfolio Photographer, Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

The beautiful and talented Miss Nicki needed headshots and guess who she called?! ME! I am very honored to do her headshots that she will send out to different places for her interest in Theatre and singing. :) I had a great time doing these photos and I look forward to a repeat session when she is ready! ENJOY :D


I really like this one!

This one is cute too!


Sunkissed glow...love sunsets :)


MY FAVORITE!


I like this one too...I like alot of the ones we did in the willow tree!



Pretty girl!


Beautiful brown eyes :)


The evil villian stare...or just smiling with your eyes as Tyra would say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gabby I just wanted to thank you SO much for these pictures! You are truly, professional and talented. I'm really pleased with how the shoot turned out, and can't wait to have another one!

Thank you again,
"Miss" Nicki