For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Z's Senior Photos | Senior Photos Photographer, Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Ok, so it's been entirely WAY too long since the last time I was here! A LOT has been going on! I got my butt kicked the past two weeks between classes and work. I am just one busy busy girl!
I got the pleasure of doing Z's College Graduation pictures. It was a blast! I just love that girl :) I probably posted way too many, but I just like them all!

The beautiful tulips behind the Paterno Library.

More tulips! They smelled amazing!



I like this one. It's different.



Z is such a doll!



She makes a hot cartoon too!



A few more with the tulips. :)



Sitting by the waterfall.



Pretty girl! She looks great in a suit. Someone hire this girl! :P



Z was excited to get a photo with the ducks.



Then we found Mr. Turtle.



Reptile girl.



Ok Mr. Turtle, I am going to pick you up now!



I almost got you!



She got him and moved him so they could share a rock.


Why hello there Mr. Turtle Head.



One of my faves :)



We couldn't do pictures at PSU without the Lion Shrine!



Proud Graduate (ok, not for a few more days!)



Four years goes fast! I know I can't believe I graduate already as well!
Z, I wish you the best of luck in all you do and that the future holds many great things for you! Stick true to yourself and hold on to your dreams...you'll get there! Just takes some hard work and a little time :)

No comments: