For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Senior Photos | Senior Photos Photographer, Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

I haven't been here in a while, but alot has been going on. It's tough trying to balance college, work, life and photography! Here are some "mock" senior photos I did for my sales presentation. I enjoyed this session very much and I am looking forward to many more senior sessions!
Miss Ayren
One of my favorites!

Miss Christine


Being in the heart of PSU country...we couldn't resist!










Lion love!

I just really like this photo for some reason. :)




I like this one too. :)



I LOVE this one!! It's just so much fun!





Thank you lovely ladies for being my models for my sales presentation!
I should be uploading more photos soon. I have a bunch of little projects that I never posted since I got so busy with life. :)

No comments: