For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Muppet Dog! | Pet Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Meet Charlie. The one year old Labradoodle! He is the most muppet-ish looking dog I have ever met! He is so much fun and he loves to have his nose petted. He also enjoys the SNOW as you can see!!

Charlie snow beastie.

Look at his super long eye lashes. Labradoodles need them to shade their eyes in the sun.


There's the muppet dog we all love!


Brother and sister!


What? You can't tell??


Snowy jib lips!


Sneak attack! Sibling love (or rivalry!)


Will you play with me? In the snow?


YEA! Charlie is so awesome at catching snow balls!


Look at those chompers in action!


The snow in this one is way too much fun!


Oh, you don't want to play any more? *sniff*


You make me one sad snowy muppet beastie :(


No comments: