For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hailey turns 1! | Children Photographer Monroe Files Photography

I can't believe my niece Hailey is turning one! Seriously, where did the year go?!
Here are the pictures I took for her birthday party invites.
We'll have trouble on our hands if Lily follows in her cousin Hailey's footsteps! =)

Couldn't decide between black and white or color. Love them both!



I'm one!!


Showin' off all that tutu!


And those teefers!


Total ham, posing straight to her toes!


=) tutu and baby feet. Doesn't get any cuter!


Ok, maybe the whole back side is just as cute!
Happy Birthday Doodle bug! Can't wait to eat cake on Sunday!


No comments: