For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Flower friends! Nature/Insect Photographer | Monroe Files Photography

During the last few months of my pregnancy I did not take any appointments with clients since I had no idea how big and uncomfortable I would be or whether or not Miss Lily would decide to surprise us and come early.
This resulted in photo session withdrawls! I kept myself busy by photographing our landscape and anything else exciting that crept into our yard. =)

That is one very busy Mr. Bumble!

Miss Flutterby wasn't far behind enjoying the flowers!


One of my favorite flowers...Lillies! They always bloom in June at our house.


And the Hydrangea is just getting started.
By the end of summer the flowers will be dark blue and purple.




No comments: