For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Welcome Baby Harlynn Grace! | Newborn Photographer Monroe Files Photography

Congratulations Eric and Jenna McDonald for bringing another beautiful baby girl in to the world!
Harlynn Grace was born at 3:10 AM May 22, 2009.
She weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 21.5 inches long.

She has monkey feet!

That would be her "dog tag". At least that's what I call it!

Harlynn was not happy with me for tickling her cute monkey feet :-/


Pround Nanna feeding Harlynn. She's a chow hound!


She is going to be tall!


What a cutie!
I don't like the big plastic clip they put on their belly buttons now.
Looks uncomfortable!

Total sweet heart! I can see her big sister in her, Lanie, but just a little bit!


Happy baby on Grandpa's lap.


The proud parents! Lanie is off with her other Gram, or she would be in here too!


No comments: