For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Lynn & Alvin Wedding | Wedding Photographer, Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Ok, so I will be the first to admit that these photos are WAY over due! But, I got them done and here they are!
My Aunt Lynn and Alvin finally got hitched :) They are so stinking cute, I can't even stand it! She cracks jokes and he just laughs at her the whole time with this look of adoration...too cute!
Our family has been busy this year...my step sister got married in January. They had a baby in February. Lynn and Alvin got married in April. Jeremy's cancer came back the end of April/begining of May. I graduated from PSU in May. Becca got promoted to the 6th grade in June. Jeremy's 5 week stay in Pittsburgh is now (He has 3 weeks to go!) I get married in October...not to mention all the planning and meeting everyone that comes with it! I'm sure there is more, but that's just a quick over view :)
Here they are! Mr. and Mrs. Alvin Wells. Enjoy!!!
The Church in Brockway.

The newly weds!


My mom and her sister. The eyes, lips, nose and curly Q's give it away :)


The ceremony is underway. I think Lynn is nervous...she's clenching her fists.


Aww...look at Alvin gaze into Lynn's eyes.


Sliding the ring on Lynn's finger.


I love Lynn's facial expression!


Gearing up for the first kiss as Mr. and Mrs.!


How cute is Sienna?? She is the Bride's niece.


The new Mr. and Mrs. Alvin Wells! Get ready for the bird seed shower!


My favorite!


The couple and Alvin's baby.


His truck is super cute. She had to ask his permission to touch it. I'm sure many hours of hard work went into it and it shows! This is the edited version.


And the unedited version. I love the truck's color! But I'm partial to fall colors. :)


I love the detail in Lynn's dress! Such timeless beauty, her and her pearls and lace.


The cake topper. This is to make up for the fact that Alvin has back problems and can't carry Lynn through the threshold :)


Right before cake cutting.


Picking up the cake...


And getting ready to take the plunge :)



Getting into the get-a-way car!


And they are off!


I hope you two had a wonderful honeymoon at Niagra Falls! Thank you for letting me photograph your special day and I hope you enjoy your photos!


No comments: