For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

King me! | Pet Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Meet King. He's a 9 week old Pittbull with the prettiest green eyes! We just recently learned that this little guy is completely deaf.


Look at those chin wrinkles!


Everyone wanted to smell the baby's puppy breath :)



I just love Pittbulls big flubby lips! I still can't get over all his chins! He reminds me of the Michelen dog.


Awww....so precious!


King is getting some love from my fiance. People think we are crazy because we love puppy breath! :D


Don't be surprised if we see more of this little tough guy. He comes to our house to get puppy sat and play with the big dogs!

No comments: