For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

DAHS Kayla | Portrait Photographer Monroe Files Photography DuBois, PA

Kayla is a very good friend of my cousin Jenna.

Kayla, Lindsay and Jenna are all in 4-H together...

...and they all show cows for the fair off of Jenna's farm.


So it was only fitting that they all got their senior pictures taken at the farm! =]

Kayla's little brother tagged along and he was a bit jealous
that his sister got to sit in the driver's seat!

Besides showing cows and being involved in 4-H, Kayla is also a part
of the DAHS Rifle team.

She surprised the heck outta me! I did not expect a total
model to love shooting a gun!

No comments: