For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm alive!!!

Hi gang! I know it's been a while, like 6-8 weeks, since I have last been here and I wanted to let ya'll
know that I am alive and kicking! Yesterday was not only my last of 4 weddings in a row but my last
wedding of the season! Woohoo! I love weddings, but after 4 in a row...I can't stand to eat another piece
of cake =] So needless to say, I have been extremely busy. I have LOADS of images to share. Please be patient!


I'm sure ya'll are dying to know WHO won the Engagement Story contest!! I had over a thousand votes and want to thank each and every one of you for making Monroe Files Photography's first contest a total success!
I am already scheming ideas for next year, please stay tuned! All the couples who entered the contest had a very unique story and I would have LOVED to photograph each of you! Those who did not win this time around are more than welcome to enter the next contest as long as you fit the requirements.

SOOOO....with out further tongue wagging....our grand prize winning couple was....

 Ashley & Paul!!

2nd place
Megan & Mike!

3rd place...
Haley & Jim!

Congratulations to all our winning couples! 



I have MORE news to announce! Monroe Files Photography will be at the DuBois Country Club's
Bridal Fair on Sunday October 30th from 1-3pm. You can pre-register and see all
the vendors scheduled to be in attendance at http://dccbridalshows.com/
Don't miss your chance to meet ME, see all Monroe Files has to offer and show only specials!
PS. I will be in costume, look for the candy cane witch! =]

No comments: