For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




A rekindling experience of love through imagery.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Meet Mr. & Mrs. Montini! | Wedding Photographer Monroe Files Photography

This wedding pretty much speaks for itself: beautiful day, gorgeous setting and the first glimpse of autumn sneaking into the late late summer. A wonderful couple exchanging vows under the sunlight with family and friends around. *la sigh* I would do it all over again if I could! (I'm sure the bride agrees!)

:D

Loved the wedding signs!

The set up at The Road Less Traveled B&B in Clearfield.
http://www.roadlesstraveledbb.com/
The hosts were amazing! Highly recommend them!

The beautiful bride!

And her 'maids in yummy fall color. The boquets were awesome!


With her awesome bouquet!


I'm a sucker for dress details :)

I wish my room looked like this. :)
Fave!


I took the guys for a frolic in the ferns. :P


Groom and bestman.


Yes, she did ride in a horse drawn carriage before she walked down the isle!
So fairy tail...LOVE IT!


Seeing his future wifey for the first time.
Melts my heart!


Coming to get her groom!

I just love him looking at her!


FAVE!




From the guests POV.


This was right after their first kiss, I just love BOTH of their faces!
Bride is estatic and Groom is totally smitten!

The new Mr. & Mrs. Montini!!

And I'm a total sucker for bling in black and white.



Bestman and Maid of Honor with the happy couple!

Down by the pond.



Another fave...I have lots but it is hard not to!

Gorgeous + Handsome = Beautiful couple :)

I freaking LOVE this picture! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Getaway buggy complete with "Just Married" sign!




Enjoying dinner right before the dance off began!

Ed and Becky, Thank you for letting me share your special day. I had a BLAST! And had such a great time photographing your wedding adventure. I hope you two enjoyed your honeymoon! I wish you lots of love and laughter in your future together as you start a new journey!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gabby,
You did a great job and we all just love the pictures. They are just beautiful and so many different angles were taken. Great variety. We cannot wait to get our pictures. Thanks again,

Denise and Ed Montini Jr. (parents of groom)